develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Re: Subscripting, semicolons, and adverbs

From:
Sean McAfee
Date:
December 10, 2021 21:50
Re: Subscripting, semicolons, and adverbs
Message ID:
CANan03YydF0OqzJkZ2qydz=LAYgBVRynvu_-bWxot=RWXazxmQ@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 1:48 PM I wrote:

> So this looks pretty buggy, but I wonder if I'm somehow invoking undefined
> behavior by combining semicolons and adverbs while subscripting.  The
> online docs cover both features separately, but not in tandem that I can
> see.

Actually, immediately after sending my message, I found that the online
docs actually DO cover this case, and it appears to be explicitly allowed.
So I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong here...