develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2021

Segmentation Fault

From:
Joseph Polanik
Date:
August 7, 2021 17:04
Subject:
Segmentation Fault
Message ID:
073b77c5-d64e-a312-331f-61748875b6ee@charter.net
I'm trying to develop classes to replace repetitive portions of an
existing set of scripts. However, I'm having a problem: any class with a
method seems to generate an error message: "Segmentation fault (core
dumped)" whenever a script references the class. The class (.pm6) files
look good to me and raise no issues with the Community Edition of Comma IDE.

My system runs Ubuntu 18.04 and Raku 2021.06

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe