develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: Why does .new initialize?

From:
William Michels via perl6-users
Date:
Re: Why does .new initialize?
Message ID:
CAA99HCwUeNrnTNvDODnTrPbO8W9uHR=ihtQopRLapCfWs+w-mA@mail.gmail.com
Possibly relevant StackOverflow question:

"Why does constraining a Perl 6 named parameter to a definite value make it
a required value?"
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48166325/why-does-constraining-a-perl-6-named-parameter-to-a-definite-value-make-it-a-req