develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: Why does .new initialize?

From:
Vadim Belman
Date:
Re: Why does .new initialize?
Message ID:
B6E79F39-C1B8-4A2A-BEB8-F8496A4A3B77@lflat.org

Let me guess. The school prohibits object self-initialization? It has to be done by external code?

Best regards,
Vadim Belman