develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: searching for a blog

From:
Marcel Timmerman
Date:
Re: searching for a blog
Message ID:
6e4d7a32-2315-e635-64d7-ef4bea4410dc@gmail.com
On 7/18/21 4:03 PM, Matthew Stuckwisch wrote:
> I think it was Daniel Sockwell (codesections) that played around with it. See the blog entry at <https://www.codesections.com/blog/weaving-raku/> and the associated Pod::Literate module at <https://github.com/codesections/pod-literate/tree/main/lib/Pod> .
>
> There's also my Test::Inline (I know I posted about it somewhere but I don't believe it was on a blog) which can be found at <https://github.com/alabamenhu/TestInline>, but it doesn't integrate POD6.
>
> Matéu

Matéu, thank you for the links. It wasn't any of these but the last one had a link to reddit and at the start there was the link I remembered; https://www.codesections.com/blog/raku-unit-testing-with-conditional-compilation/. My brain mixed up also on the use of pod docs, instead it was about using DOC blocks.

Thanks again,
Marcel