develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: searching for a blog

From:
Matthew Stuckwisch
Date:
Re: searching for a blog
Message ID:
3F34EF88-0138-4DFA-A46F-2CF8CAA2A5C7@softastur.org
I think it was Daniel Sockwell (codesections) that played around with it. See the blog entry at <https://www.codesections.com/blog/weaving-raku/> and the associated Pod::Literate module at <https://github.com/codesections/pod-literate/tree/main/lib/Pod> .

There's also my Test::Inline (I know I posted about it somewhere but I don't believe it was on a blog) which can be found at <https://github.com/alabamenhu/TestInline>, but it doesn't integrate POD6.

Matéu