develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: use lib and locations in a variable

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
Re: use lib and locations in a variable
Message ID:
656b1b5b-cf21-0852-21b7-91ba141c58a6@zoho.com
On 7/11/21 3:27 PM, Bruce Gray wrote:
> OUTPUT: ".".IO    <-- again with the dot

Hi Bruce,

Back to the silly dot.  I can hard code that myself.

As far as I can tell, Raku, runs in the directory
you start it in.  And when I want the current directory,
I want the full stinkin' path, not a dot.

Maybe there is a "cd" command, like in bash, to move
the current directory, but I don't know of it.  But
your would probably get a dot back with that too.