develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Windows 11 and Reakudo update

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
July 3, 2021 22:27
Subject:
Windows 11 and Reakudo update
Message ID:
ed326365-354b-9a07-95c1-aa0a45649fcb@zoho.com
Hi All,

I have Windows 11 Version Dev (OS Build 22000.1) running
under qemu-kvm.   I installed it from ISO on a blank
virtual machine.

I installed:
    Git-2.32.0-64-bit.exe
    RakudoStar-2020.05.1.01-win-x86_64-(JIT).msi

I am able to easily run all of my more simple programs
that I have tested without issue.  Well, once I mapped
my network letters properly.  (I run my Windows Raku
programs from a shared network directory.)

Okay, a little off topic, but my first impression of W11
is that is is a nice clean up of W10.

Computers are like air conditioners.
They malfunction when you open windows