develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2021

Re: Rakudo-Star for Windows: 2021.06 MSI package

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
Re: Rakudo-Star for Windows: 2021.06 MSI package
Message ID:
1e9dd829-cb5f-98c9-b143-afb9f0d01a30@zoho.com
On 6/28/21 7:49 AM, notna@ist-einmalig.de wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Who ever is interested in a Rakudo-Star Windows MSI "latest" package... please feel free to get the 2021.06 one from here [1].
> No idea how the former MSI packages found there way into [2] but if I can also walk this path, please let me know, how to upload / copy...
>
> Regards
>   AntonOks
>
> [1]: https://github.com/AntonOks/rakudo-star-win/releases
> [2]: https://rakudo.org/latest/star/win[https://rakudo.org/latest/star/win]

I just posted

Latest release does not show on release page
https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo.org/issues/72