develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2021

Perl/Raku "Conference in the Clouds" (and the Raku Study Grouppostponed)

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
June 6, 2021 21:35
Subject:
Perl/Raku "Conference in the Clouds" (and the Raku Study Grouppostponed)
Message ID:
CAFfgvXUpPzJyWVXJgZbX3KiQDs==2cFFm5bFSrKKvoEe0M1L1A@mail.gmail.com
As I expect most of you have heard, there's another
perl/raku "conference in the clouds" coming up this week,
starting on Tuesday.  The schedule is online:

  https://perlconference.us/tprc-2021-cloud/schedule/

Tickets for this one are just $10:

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/conference-in-the-cloud-2021-a-perl-raku-conference-tickets-149184602161

And I've decided to postpone the next Raku Study Group meeting to
May 20th: doing one right after this conference would be a
little too much, I'd think.