develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from April 2021

The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 5/02 at 1pm PDT

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
April 27, 2021 19:45
Subject:
The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 5/02 at 1pm PDT
Message ID:
CAFfgvXVUFGzrjA9oNaBU9AkBjjUMKrVNhXcrtFmsGLsGb47TzA@mail.gmail.com
Douglas Crockford, "Javascript: The Good Parts" (2008):

  "But it turns out that strong typing does not eliminate
  the need for careful testing.  And I have found in my
  work that the sorts of errors that strong type checking
  finds are not the errors I worry about."

The Raku Study Group

May 2, 2021  1pm in California, 8pm in the UK

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82365857315?pwd=UlRLUHE4SUJ4MUlKV3BLMVR3akxjUT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: