develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2020

Help with bug

From:
David Santiago
Date:
December 29, 2020 12:37
Subject:
Help with bug
Message ID:
919f3224-dc98-4db3-3c0f-1058df8199dd@gmail.com

Hi!

I need some help in debugging my script. Sometimes it hangs and i don't
know why.

There's a channel with all the values, and then i create N promises to
take a value from the channel and to write it to a socket. (one producer
with multiple consumers)

I'm attaching two scripts (client.raku and server.raku). The problem is
in the client.raku (42 lines). The server.raku script is just a slightly
modified version of  IO::Socket::Async::SSL documentation example.

To reproduce the problem first start the server (raku ./server.raku),
and then run the client script (raku client.raku)

raku --version:

Welcome to Rakudo(tm) v2020.12-5-g3beb71cc9.
Implementing the Raku(tm) programming language v6.d.
Built on MoarVM version 2020.12-7-g6bf54d784.

Thank you,

David Santiago