develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2020

Re: New type Stash for Block is not a mixin type

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
Re: New type Stash for Block is not a mixin type
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGi2LOT-7h1nRpoDMH2jwKafYZApmHjiQvb_71Nrt-ugcQ@mail.gmail.com
It seems that Rakudo 2020.09 solved the regression problem!

--
Fernando Santagata