develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2020

Re: New type Stash for Block is not a mixin type

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
Re: New type Stash for Block is not a mixin type
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGj697_CTacDMEh7zOZxzaG45mr20RmVaq_BtWiXt83w_A@mail.gmail.com
Thank you, I'll see if I can concoct a self-contained example in order to
open an issue.