develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2020

Re: pod6 and markdown

From:
Vadim Belman
Date:
Re: pod6 and markdown
Message ID:
DC31BC9A-4E97-47B7-993C-198B44881AE4@lflat.org

Unfortunately, neither rendered constraints nor image insertions are implemented yet. Or it is so up to my knowledge, at least. I miss these features too sometimes.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman