develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2020

Re: Any other way to do this

From:
William Michels via perl6-users
Date:
Re: Any other way to do this
Message ID:
CAA99HCxw9UrPK4aNd761wojzQXpnoYOhsMrF2cT8goH4wo+s0Q@mail.gmail.com
I think it looks very good, Radhakrishnan! Presumably you are happy
with the sum 1195.7876?

~$ raku -e 'for @*ARGS {.say if ($_.Int // 0) };' 0 100 200 300 apples
400oranges 2kilos 18.7876 500 grams14 10stars10 sun100moon 77
100
200
300
18.7876
500
77

I'm still mulling over whether or not the "!=== 0" is essential.  I
have yet to mess-up the command line arguments sufficiently to require
it, and throwing a zero onto the command line seems to be handled
gracefully.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Best, Bill.