develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2020

pod6 and markdown

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
August 31, 2020 10:56
Subject:
pod6 and markdown
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGgOhzMLi9nY-6B42-QY8Y3CWwVxhg7b+kXBHDhujsBo+A@mail.gmail.com
Hello *,

I was wondering whether there's a way to tell that a section of pod6 should
be rendered only by a specific renderer.

My problem is that I want to show a figure in a README.md and I'm using
App::MI6, which builds the README.md file from the pod6 documentation in
the module file.

As far as I can tell, there's no specific pod6 formatter for a figure; so
far I 've beeninserting raw markdown lines in the pod6 documentation, such
as "![description](file.svg)", but it's ugly and it would show when other
renderers will be used on the same pod6 file.

Is there a way to restrict some text to just one renderer, or to insert a
figure or picture in a pod6 file?

--
Fernando Santagata