develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2020

Re: zef: too many files in ~/.raku/short

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
Re: zef: too many files in ~/.raku/short
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGhS_wfA_uQuMWsdzMXfKsxBcxz97ft2ct1kd7Kg6gfQWA@mail.gmail.com
Also regarding zef, I noticed that ~/.zef/store stores a "git clone" of all
the previous versions of every installed module, even when one explicitly
uninstalls the old versions of them.
Is there a zef command that I'm unaware of to clean up that directory?

--
Fernando Santagata