develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: SF Perl's Raku Study Group

From:
William Michels via perl6-users
Date:
Re: SF Perl's Raku Study Group
Message ID:
CAA99HCw2KG5JVRuGS7z50RM6-kFjLpYJQBBQK5__LCN6Y27r4A@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:55 AM Joseph Brenner <doomvox@gmail.com> wrote:

> As usual, on Sunday afternoon at 2pm Pacific Standard Time, we're
> going to be doing our usual Raku study group... since we're zooming
> 'em these days there's no reason not to publicize them wider:
>
> https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/272258217/
>
> These tend to be intermediate level discussions playing with whatever
> someone brings up... the questions we come up with often find their
> way here, so if any of you experts felt like dropping by for twenty
> minutes you might clear them up faster.

Thanks, Joe!

For those hoping to drop in from other timezones, go to either of the
US NIST pages below, set the clock to a 24 hr. clock and then set the
timezone to "Pacific (DST)". [DST because the US West Coast is
currently observing Daylight Savings Time]:

https://time.gov/widget/widget.html
https://time.gov/widget/

The clock will then tell you the local time on the US West Coast--so
on Sunday you can easily tell when it turns 1400 hours Pacific (DST),
for the local "2pm" San Francisco Raku Zoom Meetup.

Best, Bill.