develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

SF Perl's Raku Study Group

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
July 31, 2020 16:55
Subject:
SF Perl's Raku Study Group
Message ID:
CAFfgvXUnznm+2=vwD8WUhnHTsXi45_aQmX6u8_76mE7=3dkkpQ@mail.gmail.com
As usual, on Sunday afternoon at 2pm Pacific Standard Time, we're
going to be doing our usual Raku study group... since we're zooming
'em these days there's no reason not to publicize them wider:

https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/272258217/

These tend to be intermediate level discussions playing with whatever
someone brings up... the questions we come up with often find their
way here, so if any of you experts felt like dropping by for twenty
minutes you might clear them up faster.