develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: impact of compiling pod doc

From:
Marcel Timmerman
Date:
Re: impact of compiling pod doc
Message ID:
f2367d05-1e61-47b4-e2c2-b5ae19d16e3f@gmail.com
Thank you for answer JJ.

It is quite a work to split such a large file up so I thought I'd better
ask before I dive in head first. Later I might think it over. I have
this documentation on the github pages too so I could separate the pod
doc and keep them somewhere else where they won't get processed and
installed.

Thanks again,
Marcel