develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: impact of compiling pod doc

From:
JJ Merelo
Date:
Re: impact of compiling pod doc
Message ID:
CAJoLtgdbMtp9sjvtyYqekjoGwvUmytEdKrcP2gpniqPWpKHfAw@mail.gmail.com
It's going to be pretty much the same. If it's installed, it's going to be
precompiled anyway. The overhead added by reading the file might even make
it slower.
Of course, you can always give it a try and measure. Measuring might always
surprise you :-)

--
JJ