develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: root cubic

From:
Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-users
Date:
Re: root cubic
Message ID:
CAO=jjnrxWD951RuRMVBcmNt7rUSwK7f97gHhfvtE1F7=+LLCJg@mail.gmail.com
Do you expect something else? The result appears to be correct.

Please note that, when dealing with square or cubic roots, Raku will not
use rationals, but ordinary floats.