develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: Rakudo+ versions quoted in the documentation

From:
Joseph Polanik
Date:
Re: Rakudo+ versions quoted in the documentation
Message ID:
f53ed7c1-af01-d5ca-b7f1-3bd5630f4143@nc.rr.com
On 7/4/20 3:07 PM, Parrot Raiser wrote:

> I just happened to look at the raku.org and raskudo.org download
> pages, and noticed that both quote 2020.01 as the most recent
> versions.

https://rakudo.org/downloads has the 2020.06.01 binary download for
linux but the Rakudo Star bundle page only offers the 2020.01 download
(and the link is broken anyway -- gets a 404 error).

Where would I report these issues (or verify that they are already known
issues)?

Thanks,

Joe

--