develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from July 2020

Re: Rakudo+ versions quoted in the documentation

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
Re: Rakudo+ versions quoted in the documentation
Message ID:
DD5F5BA5-DC73-41BE-B547-EC765E08378D@dijkmat.nl
Yes.  Sadly we don't have a procedure for that in place yet  :-(