develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2020

Re: Access violation when creating class instance

From:
Will Coleda
Date:
Re: Access violation when creating class instance
Message ID:
CAKfi5Mcr6hA5PA9XMEOuur7+uQ_HczJQAbR0c9C-hHQ9BdBz4g@mail.gmail.com
The download page requires an update. You can get 2020.05.1 here:

https://rakudo.org/downloads/star/