develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from May 2020

Flycheck-raku module for MELPA

From:
Xin Cheng
Date:
May 27, 2020 16:24
Subject:
Flycheck-raku module for MELPA
Message ID:
3A5921EF-881C-4576-90B7-15C9A052045F@gmail.com
Hi

I am an emacs user, and I just installed the raku-mode for emacs. It is also advertised there is a flycheck-raku module on MELPA. But there is no such module. Instead, there is a flycheck-perl6 module. It seems the author would like people to switch from perl6-mode to raku-mode, from flycheck-perl6 to flycheck-raku. My guess is the author forget to upload the module to MELPA. Hopefully, the author is on the mailing list.

Regards

Xin