develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2020

Re: stolen uint's

From:
Tom Browder
Date:
Re: stolen uint's
Message ID:
CAFMGiz9xzuNEt4Qws0tCJ-Re9NmmSQ7RaSDOkB3ENdqs4TGY8w@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 12:34 PM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
<perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:
> On 2020-01-29 00:43, Tobias Boege wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
> >> This all came up when I tried to match
>     if $ValueData.^name  ne "Int"  || $ValueData < 0  {   # UInt gets
> "boxed" to an Int
>        $ErrStr = "ERROR: $SubName\n\n" ~
>                  "   ValueData must be an Unsigned Integer when used
> with $ValueType\n\n" ~
>                  "   Cowardly exiting\n\n";
>        say $ErrStr;
>        WinMsg( "ValueData Error", $ErrStr );
>        exit;
>     }
>
> Hmmmmm... I forgot the "Bummer Dude!"
>
> Would you like to see the actual code?  I am not
> posting it here as it is several hundred lines long

Todd, use your Github account to post real code. You can access your
account via a browser easily.

-Tom