develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2020

Re: stolen uint's

From:
Veesh Goldman
Date:
Re: stolen uint's
Message ID:
CAO-W_8AxQ1gMUU3O9kQtSO8MP2a85aJsb5QYv8swq-gymL3NPQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi Todd,
I'd just like to point out one thing. Your confusion here (and in a few
related posts) is that you aren't grokking the difference between uint and
UInt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. But if there needs to be an update to docs,
it probably should be to a document that clarifies the difference.