develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2020

Re: stolen uint's

From:
Trey Harris
Date:
Re: stolen uint's
Message ID:
CALKJ+Ev0Ron4EiHR7VU+zjR0=37q+0R86bknOuyjv5-pBe8jug@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 19:58 ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

> On 2020-01-28 16:56, Trey Harris wrote:
> > In other words—yes, you want Raku to attempt to provoke a segmentation
> > fault, then recover and tell you whether it faulted or not.
>
> Huh?  I just want to know what the variable actually is.  I
> do not wnat to crash anything.

Write me a C program to do the equivalent, then, please. You will segfault.
If you don’t, then you’re asking a question we might be able to answer.