develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2020

Raku (perl6) Module Maintenance

From:
Rod Taylor
Date:
January 16, 2020 19:20
Subject:
Raku (perl6) Module Maintenance
Message ID:
CAHz80e4Fv2vL476LQQFeyW7RuMcPW8GVpUxHwKkAhFuSits8UQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi Andrew,

There are a few modules that I use which have deprecation notices or
failing tests. I would, should you not have the time, be willing to assist
with maintenance of them if you are able to provide commit access.

My Github username is "rbt
<https://github.com/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+author%3Arbt>".

Pull requests:
https://github.com/retupmoca/P6-Net-DNS/pull/20
https://github.com/retupmoca/p6-Email-MIME/pull/10

That second one is a duplicate of another Pull request filed in June 2019.

Repositories of interest:
https://github.com/retupmoca/p6-Email-MIME
https://github.com/retupmoca/P6-Net-DNS

I'd be happy to assist with the numerous dependent/related Raku modules as
well, though I do not have any immediate changes:
Email::Simple, MIME::QuotedPrint, MIME::Base64, etc.

Thanks for your work on these.

regards,
Rod Taylor