develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2020

Request for Enhancement: Native Call error

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
January 1, 2020 02:48
Subject:
Request for Enhancement: Native Call error
Message ID:
1c8dbabf-f5bd-f68d-e81c-cb9120b781a8@zoho.com
Hi All,

Request for Enhancement: Native Call error

perl6 -I. -e "use WinReg :WinReadRegKey; say WinReadRegKey(
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
Q[SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\system],
Q[EnableLUA] );"

Native call expected argument that references a native integer, but got
P6int in method CALL-ME at
C:\rakudo\share\perl6\sources\947BDAB9F96E0E5FCCB383124F923A6BF6F8D76B
(NativeCall) line 587 in sub WinReadRegKey at
K:\Windows\NtUtil\WinReg.pm6 (WinReg) line 177 in block <unit> at -e line 1

"references a native integer, but got P6int" is NOT REALLY HELPFUL.
Would you please tell me which one threw this error?

Many thanks,