develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2019

Stack Exchange

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
December 22, 2019 23:07
Subject:
Stack Exchange
Message ID:
434c8dc7-ec11-f527-cf9b-016ceed1484a@zoho.com
Hi All,

I have posted a few times to Stack Exchange.  There is a
lot of intellectual property over there.  This I do like.

What I do not like, is that it is hard to carry on a
conversation do their their comments being so short
and lacking in formatting.  They expect you to add
extra comments under your original porting which
totally ruins the flow of the converstation.

And, worse, the feel it is appropriate to actually
go into your posts and edit your content.  The
called it correcting your grammar.   This is offensive.

Is there another forum out there like Stack exchange without these
negative issues?

Many thanks,