develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2019

Re: Dynamic export/import of symbols into global namespace

From:
William Michels via perl6-users
Date:
Re: Dynamic export/import of symbols into global namespace
Message ID:
CAA99HCztVWz3ezA0z_FtqNfHnijbjJRn8oxphvKAfW-OHhXP7g@mail.gmail.com
"Declaring a list of variables with lexical (my) or package (our) scope"
https://docs.perl6.org/language/variables#index-entry-declaring_a_list_of_variables

my:
https://docs.perl6.org/syntax/my

our:
https://docs.perl6.org/syntax/our

Paul, hoping the above points you in the right direction. FWIW, I
agree with Vadim re: maintaining lexical scope at the highest possible
level.

Best, Bill.