develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2019

Rakudo Star 2019.07

From:
Patrick Spek via perl6-users
Date:
September 3, 2019 07:03
Subject:
Rakudo Star 2019.07
Message ID:
20190903090335.60873bc0@anoia.tyil.net
Hi everyone,

I'm using Rakudo Star to get Perl 6 on my machines. However, it seems
that the latest release is 2019.03, which is half a year old by now. Is
anyone working on a 2019.07 (or different number) release right now, or
are there currently no maintainers for it?

If it's the latter, can anyone point me to some documentation (if there
is any) on how to make a Rakudo Star release? If it's easily automated,
I can look into setting one up (at least for GNU+Linux users).

--
With kind regards,

Patrick Spek

www:  https://www.tyil.nl/
mail: p.spek@tyil.nl
pgp:  1660 F6A2 DFA7 5347 322A  4DC0 7A6A C285 E2D9 8827

social: https://soc.fglt.nl/tyil
git:    https://gitlab.com/tyil/