develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2019

[ please ] request for perl machine learning utils development

From:
Cloud Cache
Date:
August 28, 2019 07:29
Subject:
[ please ] request for perl machine learning utils development
Message ID:
862daded-4651-3bc7-08c1-d909ba26a25a@cloudcache.net
Hello,

Perl is for big data. Many operators in banks use perl to analyse data
stuff. Many programmers in big companies use perl to do statistics from
all kinds of logs.

For me, I use perl everyday, for data gathering, data cleaning etc. I
pretty like its Regex and flexibility for text parsing.

But there is no mainstream machine learning frameworks by perl.
I have to write codes with other languages and other frameworks to run
ML tasks.

Will please perl6 developers take part focus on development of ML tools
and frameworks?
I think there are many other perl people around the world expect this
capability.

Thanks.