develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2019

Re: perl6's new name?

From:
Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-users
Date:
Re: perl6's new name?
Message ID:
CAO=jjnpi5YnjQY4WwwSYTVD23q5ynHqHDERPjZiWu+by0wxDpw@mail.gmail.com
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.  What I meant to say it that I wasn't
enthusiastic about a name change, but, if the name really has to change,
then Camelia is my favorite name.