develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2019

Re: module availability problem

From:
Marcel Timmerman
Date:
Re: module availability problem
Message ID:
7e2c9200-29ea-009c-b9cc-08c4d192f643@gmail.com
Hi Elizabeth,

I've never studied App::Mi6 but what I read in the Readme, this program
is only a part of what Mi6 does (mi6 release).