develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from February 2019

Re: reassigning values to variables question

From:
yary
Date:
February 5, 2019 16:43
Re: reassigning values to variables question
Message ID:
CAG2CFAbBvFAeAvKWyepOej5tyN0jX=0jBzJVDN5pofeWr1nEnw@mail.gmail.com
There are modules to time two pieces of code and show the difference
https://github.com/perl6-community-modules/perl6-Benchy
https://github.com/tony-o/perl6-bench

You can write up the two versions you're thinking of, feed them to the
benchmark module, and show us what you find!

-y