develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2019

Re: I need m/ help

From:
Brad Gilbert
Date:
Re: I need m/ help
Message ID:
CAD2L-T0qCW4qe9-4mNsOs_c8utRHTUjn6Jt4eyYN5Yqom0SaCw@mail.gmail.com
That is only because the special coding rules for Roman numerals weren't added.

It still is a wrong way to think about Nl.