develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2019

Re: POD: linking to a module

From:
JJ Merelo
Date:
Re: POD: linking to a module
Message ID:
CAJoLtgcTnoREoPvdu074-zV5mSoxJf0vSKnz+Xs4zDvuVVyFCw@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

El dom., 13 ene. 2019 a las 1:48, Vadim Belman (<vrurg@lflat.org>) escribió:

> Not to mention different module versions, on top of what you wrote.
>
> Ok, I would think about it. One thing comes to my mind: in Synopsis 26 (
> https://design.perl6.org/S26.html) there is a mention of =config
> directive. It can be used to define where the links must point to.
> Something like:
>
> =config github:/user/module/tree/master/docs

I'm not sure =config is implemented right now, my money is on NYI. And
still there's the problem that pod6 or pod-embedded-in-Perl6 is not
rendered anywhere, I think, not even in modules.perl6.org. Dumping someone
in a page full of Pod6 source code is LTA. I mean, you can as well create a
link to actual, rendered documents that you have generated somewhere.

Cheers

JJ