develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2019

Re: [DFW.pm] Sad News

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
Re: [DFW.pm] Sad News
Message ID:
20190109081145.2bc5c436@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Wow, that is sad. I remember talking to him (as "PerlJam") on IRC and
just remembered his long absence yesterday. He was a fun person to chat with.
RIP.

I'll see what I can do about adopting some of his modules and donating to his
family.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

P.S: there are some excerpts of IRC conversations with him (and with other
people) here if anyone is interested -
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/sharp-perl.html .