develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2018

Re: Appropriate last words

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
October 24, 2018 05:04
Re: Appropriate last words
Message ID:
30184d03-8862-280c-dc6c-3a77352db096@gmail.com
It seems to me that a role would be a far better idea.

Further if the role could check an environment variable, eg.
%*ENV<DEBUG_BACKTRACE_ON>, then it could only stop the default Exception
handler providing backtrace when the environment is set.

May be compiler developers could consider making this part of the
default exception handler???? The argument being that it is developers
who need the backtrace, and it is developers who should be able to set
up their debug environment.