develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2018

Re: Appropriate last words

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
October 21, 2018 08:35
Re: Appropriate last words
Message ID:
5ad73c58-f5f9-1700-68a6-315bb631bd95@gmail.com
This sounds great.

So I am writing a class verifies conditions, and dies when conditions
are not met.

How do I attach a default CATCH to all methods in the class.

Or do I need to define my own Exception.