develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2018

Re: Pod Types that are *NOT* Pod::Block

From:
Tom Browder
Date:
October 16, 2018 14:39
Re: Pod Types that are *NOT* Pod::Block
Message ID:
CAFMGiz-5QE+4dHJdQugjWqkXcef5stTM1YUFYeRu2idUyX1L6A@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 08:55 Richard Hainsworth <rnhainsworth@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tom
> I was trying not to bother you with all my questions 😁

Never a bother, Richard!

However I looked at all the classes of pod and they sub class block. So
> which do not

Pod::Config and Pod::Raw

I’ve not yet looked into their use in testing but I shall now!

Note I have plans to update docs on p6 pod but am waiting until I finish
adding a couple of unspecced (not yet implemented) features.  See Rakudo
repo rakudo/docs/rakudo-nqp-notes.md for more info on NYI pod.

-Tom