develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2018

Pod Types that are *NOT* Pod::Block

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
October 16, 2018 05:31
Subject:
Pod Types that are *NOT* Pod::Block
Message ID:
782a467e-b470-94f2-5294-2d35e72aadf1@gmail.com
In the type documentation for POD under Pod::Block it states:

"Class for a Pod block, and base class for most other Pod classes."

'most' means inter alia 'not all'. So this statement is saying that
there are *other* Pod classes which are not Pod::Block.

I have tried to find these other classes, but not succeeded.

a) Is the documentation wrong, and it should say "... base class for all
other Pod classes."  ?

b) The documentation is right (but not exhaustive) and there are other
Pod classes. If so, what are they and where can I read about them?

Richard