develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2018

Atom file icons of executables

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
October 11, 2018 09:19
Subject:
Atom file icons of executables
Message ID:
04b267e6-d902-0c12-8e4d-ecb8106d3b50@gmail.com
I use atom to edit perl6 scripts because of the nice perl6 syntax
highlighting. Also I came across Atom from this group.

Although files with .p6 or .pm6 have a nice camilea icon associated with
them, ...

... if I give a p6 file an exec bit, the icon changes to something like
an onion.

I'm using Ubuntu.

I've searched on Google, tried StackOverflow, and tried the Atom sites.
I can't find where to look to change this behaviour.

Sorry for the slightly off-topic question.