develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2018

perl6-users in groups.google.com

From:
Ralph Mellor
Date:
September 6, 2018 21:54
Subject:
perl6-users in groups.google.com
Message ID:
CAPLR5Sejv+LL-N759MMaSdRAzbOHZPF6MuNGq6JCt=jMmr3LRQ@mail.gmail.com
Does anyone know the mysteries of groups.google.com?

Will the messages I'm posting here eventually turn up at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/perl.perl6.users?

I sent a bunch of messages via the groups.google.com interface and they
disappeared into the void. I searched for the generic error message I got
on google and there were just *5* matches and they were from years ago. Am
I really the only person in the world it doesn't like this year?