develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2018

Re: EVAL?

From:
Brandon Allbery
Date:
Re: EVAL?
Message ID:
CAKFCL4WkGn6Efyhrj9faHAEWaz0GMx689Dm5X3rCXHyfk=7TDA@mail.gmail.com
I'm trying to not second-guess whoever maintains the glossary. And by that
message also pointing up the omission.

allbery.b@gmail.com                                  ballbery@sinenomine.net