develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2018

Re: EVAL?

From:
Brandon Allbery
Date:
Re: EVAL?
Message ID:
CAKFCL4WabkUb6tCptvNcv+C8vSU3wS+XuWYgbbKhtPxBiPVndw@mail.gmail.com
Not to mention "language designer isn't from your culture, and the word has
different connotations in theirs". The eastern (or for that matter western)
US does not define the world.